Please read this carefully as it has information you will need about your scheduled procedure.
- Please schedule a pre-op medical clearance with your primary physician. Have your doctor fax
their report as well as lab results directly to our office @ 212.253.4308.
- Call our office before or immediately after your procedure to arrange a postoperative
- Do NOT take aspirin, ibuprofen, Daypro, Excedrin or Naproxen 7-10 days before surgery unless
otherwise directed by you doctor or nurse from the surgical center.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing to your surgery. Leave all valuables at home.
- DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING AFTER MIDNITE PRIOR TO SURGERY OR THE MORNING OF
SURGERY. YOUR SURGERY WILL BE CANCELLED IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY.
- The surgery center will contact you the day before surgery to give you further information
about the time you should arrive at the center. Transportation will be arranged for you if
- Our office does not have this information, so it is important that you answer your phone even if you do not recognize the number calling you.
- All medical equipment such as CPM and cryotherapy machines are delivered by a company who
will contact you directly so again, please make sure you answer your phone.
- If you require further information, please contact our office.
Have A Question?
Contact us to get in touch with one of our dedicated team members